Showcase Picture week!!
For showcase pictures with Robert Kelly:
1. All showcase classes will have pictures during the showcase class rehearsal time. Example: If your dancer is in Miss Haleigh's Monday 4pm Combo class, then that class will take individual and group pictures between 4pm-5pm on Monday, March 28 in full hair, costume and make up.
2. If dancers are in classes that do NOT have a showcase piece, that class will NOT meet during the week of March 28-31. We will notify you with make up class time options for tumbling and pre-pointe. I will send out a picture schedule for company dancers asap.
3. Pre-school and combo classes do NOT need a lot of make up. Maybe just some light powder to reduce shine, a hint of blush and light mascara and/or lip gloss if you would like.
4. Minis, Level 1 and older: Please do nice make up, slightly lighter than you would do for the stage. Please use correct color for lipstick. Our company dancers use MAC "Dare You". This is a GREAT color for the stage and I highly recommend it for your dancers if you need a good lipstick. Dancers do NOT need eyelashes. All dancers need clear rhinestone earrings. We will have these for sale at the front desk if you are unsure what to purchase.
5. Please double and triple check that you have all appropriate shoes, tights, undergarments and hairstyles for pictures. The list is posted in the lobby and will up on our website soon.
IMPORTANT: All photo packages MUST BE purchased in advance. Dancers will need to decide EXACTLY in which costumes they want to purchase an individual picture. Parents will be emailed a link to purchase the photos prior to the start of picture week. Teachers will be in the room with the students to make sure all purchased individuals are GREAT photos. Robert will ENSURE that any purchased individuals are excellent photos as well. Dancers will ONLY take individual pictures if they are part of the purchased package. All dancers will still participate in ALL group pictures regardless of if they are purchasing an individual in that costume or not.
We will send out more information with prices and links to purchase pictures as soon as Robert makes that available.